Have CASH, Need Basic Simple Elements

Hello friends,
I have a special need for simple elements to be drawn,
This software is great and my available time is little,
I make Bracelets, out of exotic woods, beautifully stained and polished..
OK, So I have a need to replicate these instead of making each 1 by hand,
so I acquired a 4 axis CNC, and will produce them on that in multiples at once...
It a cool little machine, simple design, moderate capability, reasonable price, in reads MACH3 files...
Here in is my situation, The software is MACH3, converted from G-Code originated in MOI...
So my thoughts are that for some extra cash maybe I can find someone to create these elements for me,
I need "Rings", "1/2 Spheres", "Plinth shapes", "Pyramids", and so on... simple shapes,
I also need "Fleur De Lis", "St. Georges Cross", and other architectural designs,
all of these simple elements will be added to a toolbox, then assembled in various combinations,
on rings forming a repetitive designed pattern, the saved in individual style pattern files....

If you have any interest in this project, have extra time that you would like to fill with extra income,
Please contact me and we can discuss this venture further, now that I have provided a brief overview,
I do not see this being a hard thing for someone familiar with the software, and would like extra cash!

My email addy is: usbc01@gmail.com
Thanks for your time in reading this...
Best Wishes,
DAN