Pineapple

=Michael=

re: Instances - I do want to work on adding instances into MoI but even when they are added it probably won't help in a case like you are working on here where every single copied object is being deformed a little differently so they're no longer actually all direct copies of the same shape. An instance will be able to be transformed by moving, rotating, or scaling of its base shape, but something that dramatically changes the object like flow probably won't work for instances. That's because the deformed object can't really be displayed properly without doing the whole flow calculation, and as you already have seen it's an intensive calculation and would not be suitable for doing dynamically on every screen redraw.

i talk about row:just flow a single pattern so is deformed in both UV directions,to obtain this i flow first the complete serie of patterns like i did,then erase all except one,and make istances from this one
copy and past istances or distribute them by circular array,so i have my first row of patterns then repeat to the second row and so...

-----------------------------

I said my opinion about render engines
i'm a supporter of unbiased,like i told, but actually most used absolutely is VRAY just like compromising speed and quality
here in the gallery section you can see nice renders made by minor engines..but are really nice !
Everyone take a part of him in the image he made,someone like minimalist and clear style,like Rich,i like colorful and lightful reflections and caustics
same thing drawing,people like abstract or weapons,cars or jewelry...freedom !
Attachments: