Love the new flow command

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Bummed I can't cut stuff at the moment..l.got my machine in storage..temp living quarters at the moment, I don't think the folks underneath us would go for running a small cnc in apt, nor the fiance. Picked up a carvewright in 08 and got higly addicted..that got me into modelling...least I can model..making the patterns is as fun as carving them but it is a rush to see something you designed come to life in wood.

When I got into modelling a couple years ago I was salvating watching the artcam demos on you tube...but no way I was gonna pay like 9k for a hobby, I ended up with zbrush, Moi and Silo..now debating about modo. I got my hands on an artcam demo and was way disappointed with it. The learning curve is WAY higher with nurbs or poly's but you can do so much more Imo once you get the hang of it. Man 9k vs 1k..no brainer and more features.

MajicMike - I had Moi sinve v1...I started doing alot more with it and was kinda in a rut and then bang you post all these tutorials and boom the lightbulbs go off...keep,m coming...your wife better get you a copy for xmas.