Haul your model with MoI

Thank you all for your kind compliments!

> The flats on the tires are a nice touch.
Some modelers simply sink the tires into the ground-plane also.
Thanks Ed, never thought I'd gear my styling towards the retro... that's what I get for studying the design of objects when I was too little.

> I can't believe that you don't own MoI yet.
Me neither! I'm patient. Christmas will be here soon enough... and it's still 50/50.
Family must eat first. ;-)

I love making the tutorials, 777! The restriction of mine in using the trial version encourages me to learn the basics, to keep things simple. Many wonderful tutorials out there border on an exhibition of the designer's raw talent. To show off their very complex work. Though valid and choc full o good tips, I try to think of some of the new guys - the ones without 20 years of art experience, that woke up not long ago and realized, they love art and design... but "where do I start?".
This has been a blessing. I buy into the ideals that Michael has for his modeler: What a great way to teach more people, especially the youth with the rewards of design - with a program that is geared to be easy to learn and use.

> just 45 minutes of work.
In this case, it did help that I had a well established mental path for building this model.
It took so long for me to first design this in SU, that I have a vivid idea on the location of every rivet and joint seam... lol.

It's nice to learn a little something new every time I do a project.
I'm still green is some ways with NURBS designing... the airplane-wing thing in the previous post had me scratching my head a bit.