Make It With MoI

Tweaked a little more and managed to throw in some known scripts in UI button form.

I added toggle buttons in the View panel to turn on and off the global wire frame and edge views without having to do this in more clicks in the Browser.
I think I want to make those check boxes under the "show hidden lines" one when I can figure out how to go from toggle button to on/off by checkbox configuration.

One neat thing: "Reset" (on the view controls strip in each window) will center your selected object and then center all objects, but it zooms in too.
I liked the script that tells just the object to center (without zooming in).
So I added a button for it on the view controls strip.

Working with the UI is interesting, but gets a little convoluted having to figure out which .html's to change stuff in.

By the way, the center selected script only worked in "3d" view. I changed one part so that it worked in any current view:

script:var objs = moi.geometryDatabase.getSelectedObjects(); if ( objs.length > 0 ) { moi.ui.getActiveViewport().targetPt = objs.getBoundingBox().center; }

I think I'll add that cool auto rotate thing to the side panel. It's good for showing stuff off.
Attachments: