New Feb-26 beta available now

437.29 In reply to 437.28 
Hi Petr, thanks for the additional image feedback!

> it results in mirroring image! Cool or funny? It depends... I guess it can be useful.

This is intentional - is the part that seems odd to you that the behavior is a bit different from the original image placement? I thought about not mirroring it on scale for a bit, but I think that scaling is slightly different than the original image placement. The idea is that once you are scaling it is good to lock the opposite corner in place, which means doing a mirror when you drag to the other side.

I think that during scaling having picked a corner to drag really identifies a particular corner and opposite anchor point, but I think of the original placement as defining more an area on the screen and not so much having the first pick automatically associated with the lower-left corner.

> Clicking on the wheel in case of the wheel is represented by line (i.e. the
> wheel is perpendicular to cplane) leads to freezing the image, seemingly.

Aha, good catch on this one, I consider this one to be a bug. I've tuned this up for the next beta so that it will work when dragging on an edge-on circle like this, it will behave as if you were dragging on the half of the circle closer to you.

- Michael