Do you feel it?

Michael,

I enjoy the occasional Rhino tutorial. It's neat to see someone hack away at the zillion-button Rube-Goldberg machine, that is Rhino, doing many things that happen seemingly without effort in MoI.

- well, to that effect.

I could actually see myself learning Rhino with less consternation in the future. It's neat to see guys make things in their tutorials as I think to myself: "I can do that with MoI... I can do that too!". :-)

The following isn't a hardcore request, but another item for the wish-list.

This is some kind of surface tool. But I bet this could be done with an enhanced Blend tool. This seems to be a surface that respects four different side tangencies if needed...

[I thought about doing this kind of thing with a Network mesh, but the Network tool does not work in a way where it sees tangency]

Since the Blend tool works off surface edge tangents, why not possibly allow the option for the blend to add tangency off of the two adjacent side surfaces as well?

But, with no convoluted options or funky dialogs like Rhino would use. - When you activate Blend, you could either just select your two standard surface edges... or add another... and the fourth.

You said a while ago that you might consider allowing Blend to select multiple curve segments (to define one whole of one side edge). Maybe the new Blend will be able to 'see' past T-intersections.

That alone would float my boat.
Attachments: