Sweep Bug?

430.2 In reply to 430.1 
Hi Richard, thanks for reporting this. It certainly sounds like a bug but I can't seem to reproduce any problems with similar shapes over here.

If you can reproduce this again on your home system, can you please save out the curves you are using before you perform the operation and attach them here or e-mail them to me at moi@moi3d.com ? That will help me try to reproduce your situation.

> Like I stated earlier I am not sure if it’s a bug or not. Also I noticed that there is a process in
> the task manager called “moi_commandprocessor.exe” running but the odd thing is that it
> shows up 5 to 6 times. IS this normal operation?

It's normal to have one of those (or with the next beta, two) for each running moi.exe - you've got the extra ones there due to the extra-abrupt crashing. Normally MoI shuts those down automatically even when it crashes, but you're getting an unusual type of crash that doens't even go through the regular crash handling...

You can end those using task manager without any problems. They won't exit on their own once their parent moi.exe process has abruptly ended.

- Michael