Clean 2D Export Apps?

I have ViaCAD Pro and Precise output is excluded when using the Model to Sheet function but the others in the list are supported.

However, I believe ViaCAD's bigger brother (Shark), does export with the functionality you're looking for.

This is taken from the documentation I have and applies to the Model to Sheet feature in Shark products:-

Precise
Precisely calculates the visibility of edges in a draw view. This method calculates visibility between edges and either the NURB or analytic definition of the body. Resultant edges are lines, arcs, circles, ellipses, and splines. Precise also accurately calculate the visibility of silhouette edges.

Polyline
The polyline method quickly calculates the visible and hidden edges by simplifying the edges into polylines and comparing its visibility with a facet representation of the body. These edges are less precise and difficult to dimension. Polyline calculate the visibility of silhouette edges as polyline segments.

Flat
The image that appears in the draw view is generated as an OpenGL shaded image using a flat lighting model. Because there is no vertex smoothing, you will see facet boundaries.

Gouraud

The image that appears in the draw view is generated as an OpenGL shaded image using a Gouraud lighting model. The Gouraud lighting model interpolates color across each facet and produces a smoother image than Flat.

Phong

The image that appears in the draw view is generated as an OpenGL shaded image using a Phong lighting model. The Phong lighting model interpolates the vertex normal across each facet and produces a smoother image than Gouraud.

Martin.