MoI need to be Open-source...

Hi Michael,
sorry for my goofy language,
I'm 3D artist, web developer and programmer (or simply computer-savvy) for 16 years and I'm big fan of open-source applications, for now I'm working on many projects include Chromium, Firefox, Luxrender, Notepad++, Wordpress and Blender.

I believe MoI need to be open-source to grow faster and expanded by third-party tools, don't get me wrong, I appreciate your work and you did a great job on both Rhino and MoI (you are genius for sure), but I believe MoI cannot compete with similar packages like Rhino and you can't push the price that much, I'm sure people will Donate more than that if you release MoI under GPL license and let us expanding/customizing MoI with nice public SDK.

Honestly I believe MoI have good potential as a "Concept tool" along with precise CAD modeling for 3D Artists, so I like to push it forward and make it more powerful than ever by help of you, other users and MoI community, because we all love MoI and you know that, Modeling is essential part of 3D visualization and we love fast/friendly/lightweight (and maybe non-autodesk? ;/) modeling tools like Modo, Zbrush and MoI !!

I'm sure you already know benefit of open-source development, so this my suggestion and nothing more, please don't get me wrong.
Best regards
Nima