Fonts in MoI

4172.14 In reply to 4172.13 
Hi YHWH_777, yeah actually I was able to find a few .otf fonts to download to test with.

But just in general I like to test with a specific file that someone was reporting a problem with just to verify that the specific thing they were reporting is actually dealt with, that's why I was asking previously about if that one particular font was available. It's ok if it's not though (or if you don't know where it specifically came from which sounds like the case), you can test that particular font yourself when the v3 beta comes out with the updated font code in it.

One of the general steps for dealing with bug reports is to try and gather up the stuff involved with the report so that I can make sure that I'm replicating the same problem over here. That doesn't always have to happen, but I will usually ask to receive any data files that the problem is dependent on just as a general policy, particularly when there is some variation in the types of data involved like in this case .otf files are not all the same and come in some different varieties. If all the .otf files I happen to test with are all of the same variety then maybe I won't find a problem in processing the other type.

- Michael