What is the size of the drawing area?

4128.11 In reply to 4128.5 
Hi Gaston, I think the following script should do what you want:

script: /* Output print width to clipboard */ var pix_width = 2560; var pix_height = 2048; var zoom = moi.ui.getActiveViewport().fieldOfViewAngle; var width = zoom * pix_width / pix_height; moi.copyTextToClipboard( width.toFixed(3) );

So to use it, set up a keyboard shortcut for it and paste that in for the command part.

If you're in the split view mode, click once inside the view that you are using before running the script so that it will target the correct viewport. If you're in a maximized view mode it will target that maximized view automatically so you don't need to click on a view in that case.

Note that this is tied specifically to the 2560x2048 pixel resolution of your current Ctrl+P script - if you switch that to some other resolution then you'll also need to update the pix_width = and pix_height = pieces of this script to match it.

When you run this script, it should calculate the width in units of the view that is being displayed in that 2560x2048 screenshot, and put that value as text into the clipboard so you can paste it into the width field in IrfanView.

I have not tested it with an actual printout myself, please do a test first to make sure it's working right and let me know if it does not seem to be correct.

- Michael