Feature suggestions

412.149 In reply to 412.147 
> Despite the fact of this C4D bug seems other 3D prog have same problem !
> hexagon, Subdo...

Hi Pilou, well normally it is not a terrible problem since all those programs provide a method for reversing the normals for a mesh.

I'm not familiar with Subdo, does it have no "flip" capability in it?

If it has a flip function, then use the flip function and your problem will be resolved.

Also if you are doing double-sided rendering, then it does not matter which direction the normals are pointing.

> So a very cool thing will be in Moi in the OBJ export mode
> all faces/normal "back to camera" in blue color : just click over for inverse it !
> here in Subdo

Hmmm, well if the normal direction did not matter to you, it would be rather strange to have some surfaces appear in blue, it could easily cause someone to think "I wonder what is wrong with that surface, why does it look different", when for their purposes nothing was actually wrong with it at all.

But I could see possibly doing this as an additional option, something like a "show normals" checkbox in the advanced section.

> just click over for inverse it !

Well, stuff like this doesn't just happen automatically, I will have to add additional code to handle clicking on mesh objects, I don't currently have a provision for this.

I'm getting very close to the end of development for version 1.0, so I am trying pretty hard to reduce the amount of brand new work that I'm doing for a while. So I'm not sure if I will get this into version 1.0 or not.

- Michael