Simlab animation contest submission

4007.7 In reply to 4007.3 
"""""""""""I'm surprised at how long it is - that takes a lot of work to make a longer running animation like that."""""""""""""""""

Yeah, the ending epilogue (or wording) kindof drags on.. I had some other stuff planned to happen in there, but started having some issues last night, that made me worry I wouldnt be ready/have a submission to make by deadline.. So I just posted that....May try to get that fixed by the end of the month though.. Not sure. I'm such a music lover though, I cant bring myself to cut that song off, "Mid way".. I did edit out the parts I dont like though, hehehehehe.)

""""""""""""""I think I recognize Andy from your previous post here:""""""""""

"Andy" is just the default guy from Poser 2010.. I didnt make him... Everything else, I made with MoI, as needed.. There was a full moon about a week ago, so i went out an recorded that for a bit! Mag Lev Dog's LOVE the full moon!!!! :o

MoI protects me though, because i can make industrial strength magnetic levitation detri-fier with it... ( it's concocted from 3 squid and an as yet, undisclosed ingredient) which renders them unable to "light up" and their actual weight of origin takes hold, and they are reduced to a flat spot on the ground!!!!

Thanks again!