MoI To Modo 501 - Contour rendering

3926.43 In reply to 3926.1 
hello there

i have been using moi for two months. i am very comfortable with this package since it covers at the moment most of my complex modelling needs.
by profession i am an architect working often on very complex geometries. moi is an excellent design tool for me. very simple and reasonably fast.
appart from that another interesting thing is emerging out of moi. considering my current architectural style i want to produce images that are in some way simillar to
what PaQ is doing. i am very impressed by cartoon like simplicity and clarity of his designs. on his website there are some "in progress" images that look like
straight shots from moi. can anyone tell me how to export images straight from moi as displayed with all geometry visible in the background . also is this modo
501 the most compatible rendering package with moi.
at the end i want to say how good it is to be member of this community incl Michael that is so supportive and helpful . this so called "smaller" programs actually give you a lot more
for the money you spend and it it is down to your tallent and imagination what you produce. less is more!!!

thanks and keep moing