MoI finds a home

Max and Michael G.

My problem was not with the Alibre software, it was the fact that I was one of the pre-100K users to sign up and I was given Alibre Design Xpress with STEP, IGES etc. capabilities (even paid ~$60 USD at the time to be able to use it offline), and a year-or-so ago that was taken away. It sent a bad message to me toward how Alibre would operate the business down the road. I had recommended it to a co-worker who did purchase it, and I was poised to try to budget a few seats for the engineering department at my full time employment. I even earned an honorable mention award in the first Design Xpress contest.

I thought the software was great, user friendly and easy to pick up. The upgrading cost was not an issue for me, it was the way I was treated and the way it made me feel.

I have, since that experience, been using MoI with TurboCAD Pro, IronCAD's Inovate and most recently with ViaCAD 2D/3D and have had very good results for all my freelance work.

I wished things would have worked out differently between myself and the Alibre team, but that's how it goes some of the time. Live and learn.

It is not my intention to turn this into an Alibre bashing. On the contary, I wish MoI and Alibre the best of business growth in the future.

Michael T.
Michael Tuttle a.k.a. mictu http://www.coroflot.com/DesignsByTuttle