Object grouping and organization.

384.14 In reply to 384.13 

PILOU wrote:
...As Moi is used principaly without the keyboard insert Text of name of Object will be painful

My opinion is:
The ability of using tablet PC with MoI cannot possibly change the fact that MoI is a CAD application using NURBS. There could never be a decent CAD application without text writing, editing and formatting capabilities. Also dimensions will probably need some editing too.
I understand what you mean PILOU but there is another way to minimize keyboard entry... Automatic naming for curves and predefined solids, for example circle1, circle2, box1, box2 etc...There will be a way for all others, I'm sure. After all, what is important is the ability to change and re-model the objects, not selecting them or naming them... Names are important when other things are involved, like bill of materials or quantity schedule for example.
Selecting the object [solid3245] you will be able to see [circle74] and the [rectang35]. Then by changing the diameter of [circle74] (two clicks or a simple slider) you have a new [solid3245]
Now, if for a reason you want to rename [solid3245] to [main connector] for example, it is up to you.
I can't think of a faster way of modeling and re-modeling an object.