My aircraft is finished

Dear Forum-members,

Attached I send you some images from my aircraft project. Perhaps you like to see what can be modelled with MoI. I have to admit that I encountered many problems, but that is the case in most modelling programs I have tried. The only thing I have to hold against MoI is that it lacks some feedback in case a modelling step such as filleting or booleans is not succesfull. Some of the problems I encountered I specifically tried to reproduce in programs such as Rhino, Concepts 3D and SolidThinking. Of these programs Rhino was most successful in completing my - perhaps crazy - requests. Concepts 3D and SolidThinking often complained that I tried to do unreasonable things, such as using large fillets on small parts. But still I have to agree with almost all participants of this forum that the modelling speed with MoI is unbeatable, certainly for a beginner. I like it, I like it, and I don't know exactly why..... it just works the way I want it to work!

By the way, I rendered the scene in Cinema 4D 6CE plus. It is not perfect, I know, but I got tired adjusting the light properly to the lighting in the background shot. It kinda works this way.

Yours sincerely,

Ray.