3DConnexion Device Axis bug?

3673.6 In reply to 3673.5 
Hi blackpixel - that's odd - those screencaps that I took above there were done without "swap twist and tilt" enabled in MoI over here.

The "allow rotation tilt" should be just adding another possible rotation into the mix, when it is not set one kind of tilting of the controller is just ignored.

Maybe your driver settings are actually sticking and you're getting different results than me due to some various different settings in the driver?

> I'll have to switch back and forth because the driver doesn't
> recognize MoI for config switching.

Hmm, that's also odd - what version of the driver are you using?

I'm using 3DxWare version 3.6.11 and Driver Version 6.6.4 over here and it seems to remember driver settings specific to moi.exe fine over here.

How are you launching the 3dx control panel, it should pop up when you push one of the buttons on the device, maybe try doing that while MoI is the active window to make sure it associates the settings with moi.exe .

Also you may want to start with a fresh slate, in the driver control panel choose Options > Restore all defaults... that may give you a better fresh starting point.

You also might want to enable Options > "Automatically Save Configurations" as well.

If you still can't get individual settings for moi.exe you may want to update to the latest 3DXWare software install to see if that solves it, or also contact 3Dconnextion tech support and ask them if there are problems with per-application settings in their latest drivers, in which case maybe try going to an older version such as the one I mentioned above.

Hope this helps!

- Michael