Drag enhancement

Hi Michael,

Ok this one is quite hard to explain with my limited english.

I really love how easy is the selection + move object in MoI, it's so easy that I never really use the move tool in fact.

The only problem happends when there are lot of objects/elements (curves, surfaces, solids) in a scene ... I carrefully select the elements I want to move, but when I start to drag, I
accidently select an unwanted elements (often a construction curve) , the result is that I lost my selection, and I move something I don't want to move.

of course on solution is to swtich to the move tool ...

but what about some kind of click and don't release mouse detection, that will temporary look the selection even if the mouse is over an unselected element when you start to drag it.

... here's a little example :

Here's a couple of objets

And here my selection

Now if I touch any of this curves here when I start to click+drag, I will lost my selection and only drag one of this curve (and there are not many left place to make a safe drag and move).

But if the click 'and don't release' is take into account, it will move only the selection, without loosing it, whatever if the click is made over one this dangerous zone.

I don't know if it makes sence, and if it does, there are maybe tons of good reasons why it's not working like that actually.

++

EDITED: 3 Dec 2015 by PAQ