Some remarks

360.3 In reply to 360.2 
Thanks

Sorry to haven't tried the Area tool (lol RTFM like we use to say :D)

Other remarks (that i forgot last night :D):

- Would it be possible to implement Curves/surface boolean operations ? or creation of points on intersection ?

- Possible to add some form of triangle preview ? (like the one you see when exporting to .3DS) thus to check visually the distribution of triangles. (not a tremendeous feature, but might be usefull to adjust surfaces early when you intend to use low res meshes for games)
perhaps since the rendering is triangle based, just a button to toggle triangle edges.

- Possible to add an auto-mirror ?
* just virtual (only drawn symetrically from an axis, but not maintained internally) at first glance (to see the global feeling of the mesh)
* an another way: put a symetry axis, and when moving a control point on one side of the axis having MoI select and move the symetrical control point.

however i am not experimented at all on modeling and specially nurbs modeling (but i like the MoI approch), but perhaps some of my remaks could lead to some efficient feature.

By the way is it possible to get nighty builds ? (just exe/dlls when you add a new feature)
For example when you will have some "alpha" builds of MoI featuring surfacing with a network of curves, i would be happy to try it out.