Some remarks

360.2 In reply to 360.1 
Hi Bjone, thanks for your feedback!

> Some tools like a "zoomed window" would be usefull

This one is available in the view controls panel that is at the bottom of every viewport - use the "Area" tool:

> When Lofting/Sweeping some color could be used to show outer/inner sides (i means
> from a surface normal point of view). after exporting to .3ds, i needed to swap some
> surface normals (hopefully a MoI NURB is translated into a 3DS Node/Object)

I should be able to add this in eventually, it will probably be a while for the color thing though. In the meantime, make sure that you join surfaces together at their common edges. This will make sure that their mesh points are aligned along the shared boundary, and also the orientations will be consistent between joined pieces.

When you have surfaces that are just sitting next to each other but not joined, MoI doens't know that they are supposed to be glued together and that will make things a bit messy.

> For Lofting/Sweeping, since the curve extremity selected is meaningfull, perhaps
> a hotkey (middle mouse click) when on a curve to swap the extremity selected.
> thus it would avoid to cancel the lofting/sweeping and re-start another time.

This is something that I'd like to re-work pretty soon. Instead of making the pick point important, I'm thinking of switching this to an automatic alignment every time, and then having some way to flip segments around inside of Loft.

Thanks!

- Michael
Attachments: