GUI Aesthetics Closed  Locked

Hello,

Enzo, I believe a component of "professionalism" entails being a person of your word. Your quote:

"Annoying the visitors of this forum is the opposite of my intention so I will not reply further."

It is apparent by your post you are neither professional or a person of your word. I have a suggestion, why don't you and oilo go back under the bridge and talk among yourselves about how everyone here doesn't "get it", since you have absolutely no constructive input on the matter of interface, usability or aesthetics, other than some lame duck "hire a professional" line. It is showing that you have zero experience dealing with anyone on a professional level. You might want to work on that.

If you are so convinced that a design overhaul is going to skyrocket sales of MoI get your checkbook out and pay for it. See if TSS will be open to that investment of at least six figures to make it worthwhile, and then be held to either hitting a sales figure directly attributable to the design changes or lose your investment entirely. Since you are speaking with such confidence you should have no trouble ponying up the funds and signing the contracts, since it would turn out to be a nice investment for you.

You're not going to do that, because you don't really believe in what you're trying to "sell" to everyone else. If you want to see what professionalism looks like take a look at Mr. Gibsons posts. He is responding in a measured and civil manner to your rants.