GUI Aesthetics Closed  Locked

3567.49 In reply to 3567.47 
Yes, I know Michael is alone, and I he has done of course amazing job.

the things i pointed out are trivial no doubt for most people, I don't want to stir things up, i just felt Enzo was treated little unfairly.

But I do think little things like that are important, this is not some kind of excel software for number geeks:), this is a design software right? most of the time we are making tangible things on a virtual screen probably many users are designer or perfectionist, thinking of small details all the time, making aesthetically pleasing renderings with their output to other software.

I know a lot of people who need a super clean environment to do their jobs, can't think if there are two cups of coffee on their table. There is research that indicate that graphic designers feel more creative on the mac, because of the 'clean' look of the mac, they feel they have an uncluttered piece of canvas in front of them. Instead of perhaps the opposite low end PC, that has stickers all over it (INTEL, GEFORCE...). I know it is strange to some but true. Same can go for computer desktop, I can't start a task before I clean my desktop... very subjective i know, but its something I need to do, I get anxiety attack when I see 200 icons of a computer screen desktop:)