GUI Aesthetics Closed  Locked

3567.42 In reply to 3567.41 
olio,
I was in opposition to Enzo. If you look back you will see that most of the opposition was due to his just voicing an opinion and never providing anything specific. You, on the other hand, have provided something that can actually be discussed and worked with. Without anything concrete- it's just personal, and for someone who believes in the software and uses it, that makes it hard to take from someone who doesn't use it and is merely finding fault with it.

I actually see what you're saying and for the most part agree with your changes. The part that I don't is the icon reduction to 80%. Maybe the other elements could be enlarged. I don't think you are taking into account screen size, screen resolution and, well, people like me who need things just a bit larger to see them. Reducing resolution to make an icon a little more visible takes away from modeling space.

Also, I haven't made any changes to my interface, but I'm pretty sure these changes can already be made, actually without any intervention at all from Michael. I also believe that was a point that was made. If you'd like I can bone up on MOI UI customization and make those changes for you?