GUI Aesthetics Closed  Locked

3567.41 In reply to 3567.40 
Wow, give Enzo a break
I don't usually comment here, but I see his point and must defend his attitude here.

Michael I am surprised you disregard his opinion, you say that Enzo is one of these pretentious artist types who think they know better, but reading your comments, I can easily turn it around as saying you sound like those pretentious engineer types, who disregard simple aesthetics rules as irrelevant in the big scheme of things.

Now all the time I am working in Moi, I am working on details, aesthetics, fine tuning each detail I have spent 7 years in school learning and practicing for 10 years.

Sure you can defend any aesthetics decision by saying its subjective, but there are believe it or not some rules, color schemes, layout, font use, icons color... for most part Moi has made it good. its 90% right but those 10 percent just irritate the hell out of me, and make this look like a 200 dollar software. Now let me emphasize these are details, easy to fix graphics.

Let me list some points:

Advantages of Moi GUI!

1. Moi UI is clean, simple and easy to use!
2. The color scheme is not the most important factor when talking about aesthetics. I personally find the color scheme nice, different and low key.

Attached is a screenshot and some notes what I see wrong with the interface layout.

Attachments: