Scripting API Documentation Questions

Michael,

I know you're busy wrapping up the user documentation for V2, so I thought that this might be a good time to ask you some questions relating to the Javascript API documentation I've been working on.

I downloaded the V2 final moi.idl file that you recently updated (thanks!), and ran it through my analyzer script, and saw that you had actually added quite a few more API calls from the last time I had run the analysis. So I spent some time Saturday chipping away at adding more documentation, and have finally gotten it to the point:

545 items documented:   70.32%
  230 items undocumented: 29.68%
-------------------------------
  775 items total

which is back around the same percentage complete that I had before. Sigh.

In looking at the remaining API calls, I noticed a group of 4 'get' calls that I suspect are not usable from Javascript, such as:
[id(DISPID_BOUNDINGBOX_GET)]
HRESULT get(
    [out] double* pMinX,
    [out] double* pMinY,
    [out] double* pMinZ,
    [out] double* pMaxX,
    [out] double* pMaxY,
    [out] double* pMaxZ);

Presumably from a language like C you just pass in a bunch of &foo variables to use the function, but I'm not sure if there is a comparable mechanism to use in Javascript (at least I haven't been able to get any useful results from calling these APIs). So I'm thinking that I will just document them as 'unusable from Javascript'. Does that sound about right to you?

BTW, I assume these APIs simply copy the object attribute values back to the supplied [out] pointer values, right?