Some suggestions for future MOI versions ;)

Hi,

just to clarify:
i don`t want to start a “Michael do this or do that”-competition. I only want to mention some things that I think haven`t been suggested yet and that would be quite useful in MOI. Just for the record.

1.)When I create a box and then turn on “show points” I can modify this box very nicely.
That what I kind of miss is selecting a face, edge or several faces, edges and move, rotate, scale it/them. As I can do this by selecting the points it shouldn`t be a problem to implement. It`s often quite faster while working with points is more precise.
The same implementation for the cylinder.

2.)Subdivide a box`s face or edge with points like 2x2 or 3x3, 4x4 and then tweak them to get some irregularity.

3.)When I draw a freeform-curve through points and later modify it by “show points”. The curve isn`t going through points anymore, which makes it difficult to move the curve precisely. Couldn`t there be an option to have the points on the curve?

4.) A pope object which works like drawing pipes rather than drawing curves and profiles and sweep them. It will be much faster and surely often used.

5.) Texturing capabilities. This workflow should be supported:
Construct object in MOI. Export Object. Edit uv-map and texture-map of the Object in other 3D application. Reload Object`s texture and UV-Map in MOI. Multiplicate and arrange object in MOI.

What do you think, useful or rubbish?

Greetings
vinced