Hypershot/Danny

Hey Danny. Remember our thread regarding will shot be free to existing customers? remember how I stated that it wasnt free, and you corrected me and we has some back and forth? You posted a thread, I corrected you on your thread. You then posted another thread where it was clearly stated that all existing users of Hypershot would get the new shot for free? From Phil Lunn. I went to that thread and stated that they had 2 versions of this announcement that conflicted. Would they please clarify it. It was clarified without ambiguity again. Free! I gave in and agreed I was wrong. I was excited. I think we both also loaded the Keyshot "Free Incentive" and liked that there was a bit more in the package.

The statement was just reversed in the Bunkspeed forum. It was clearly stated that "who would do business like that!" "Who would expect us to do business like that!"

It also had undertones that Perhaps something about my wanting clarity here was "subversive/Malicious" and I was going to start trying to dig up threads that took statements "out of context" trying to create trouble!!!!

I was pretty miffed. I kept my response clear and simple. I wanted to post all the links and tell him to cram himself.

The truth? It will not be free. Only if you were the prepaid "Hypershot 10" customer. The rest is business as usual!

http://hypershot.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=4055

Thought I would be the first to let the air out of the tires! Dont hold it against me :o

BTW: ANyone that wants to check weather I am crazy or malicious can find the Bunkspeed thread here:

http://hypershot.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=3845

The timestamp:

Posted: 02.11.2010 at 12:25:12

Is where a very direct question recieved a very direct response.

The thread in this forum also would clearly show my intent, and the path of the discussion. I dont care to have my integrity put into question.

EDITED: 22 Apr 2010 by BURRMAN