Create round text

I hesitate to add something which might sound stupid, but depending on the intended use of the text. If you're just going to need a 'picture' of extruded text and maybe rotating it or so then several 2d drawing programs can handle that with an extrusion and a beveled edge. Xara 3D or Xara Xtreme pro can do that. I made this sample text using Xara Xtreme Pro. Xara 3D would be as good or better for this. I have 360 degree rotation and can control colors and lights as well as bevel and extrusion depths (as long as I set the bevels before extrusion). If I remember correctly Serif 3D plus could do this as well, back in version 2 or 3 or whatever. This means the free version should be able to do this. You would have to register and let them try to sell you new versions of their software (I did, I rather like them too), but you can register with a throwaway address and get only the registration email then get rid of the account if you'd like. Xara 3D costs $29 I believe and does flash animation as well. The Xtreme pro 5 version cost me $167 cross-grade from Corel Draw.

Please excuse me if I said something that was not applicable to your situation. It's just that sometimes 2D will work especially for text.
Attachments: