Boat building

345.6 In reply to 345.5 
> I knew it was me..~:?)

:) Well, I suspect that if you had some documentation and tutorials to go through it would help out some! In the meantime since that stuff is not ready yet, I hope that some more descriptive posts like this can kind of fill the gap... So don't hesitate to ask questions when you get stuck.

Seeing the questions also helps me to understand what areas tend to cause problems and can give me ideas on how to make more progress on making things easier in the future!

> Thanks again - not all forums are so tolerant of raw beginners.

You're certainly welcome! I am very interested in making 3D modeling that works well for raw beginners, in addition to experienced people.

It is kind of a difficult task because often times "easy" and "powerful and flexible" don't naturally mesh together too well. But with MoI I hope to be taking a step towards providing both, at least to certain levels.

However, having said that there is still a definite learning curve... Like for example what you ran into in this case. The learning curve kind of gets magnified if you want to do somewhat more complex curvy shapes, there tends to be more things that can go wrong with that stuff.

- Michael