Smooth transitions between joined objects

3446.9 In reply to 3446.8 
Hi Bob,

OK.

The model I posted in my last post does have the construction curves (In the styles, "Red"), I will go through the construction here.

I first construction lines around the head (from the original seam down (perpendicular) to the opposite face)

Then trimmed away/ removed what was not needed.

I then copied the 4 curved edges shown in red (Selected the edges, then "Copy" / "Paste")

Then. at the top of the neck at the intersection of the seam and end edge, I created a line that was perpendicular along the X

Using that last line created and the curve shown (that was created earlier from the curved edge), I used "Blend" (G1) to create a blending curve.

I then created another line from the top of the neck seam/edge intersection (as I did before), but this time making the line go in the opposite direction, then used that line and the other top curve (as shown in pic) to create another blending G1 curve

I then copied the 2 edges of the neck shown in yellow (again, by selecting the edges then use "Copy" / "Paste")

Then I used blend (G2) to blend the lines on each side as shown.

I then selected the edge of the head and the 2 G1 curves (shown in yellow) and used "Network" to create the top surface.

I then selected the bottom G2 curve (created before) and selected the 3 edges (I hid the curves that where there and selected the surface edges), then used "Network" to create that side surface.