How to do this blend?

Hi Michael,

Here's a problem that's been driving me nuts. I lost most of yesterday trying to figure out how to do this in MOI, I'm sure there must be a nice elegant solution but I couldn't do it, although I have a cold so it's probably my brain that's at fault!

Here's a bit of a bottle I'm building for a client.

As you can see there's a 'flat' in the shoulder that allows the positioning of a round label. The round area is flat but has to blend smoothly up into the neck as the label hangs down kind of like a medal. Anyway, the blend up into the neck wasn't a problem. My difficulty was getting the edges indicated to blend smoothly into each other. Because glass can't form sharp edges the indents have to be 'soft' so I need to create a draft surface in there that's tangent to the flat and the shoulder of the bottle. Hmmm. I tried joining all the edges into two curves but they wouldn't blend together at all. I tried lofting but they wouldn't retain G2. I did manage to sweep a line around using the curves as rails but again, no G2, just sharp edges.
I can get it to work in Rhino at a push using 'Blend surface' with some added controls (see picture showing nice G2 blend)

but I'd really like to be able to do it in MOI because I just love working in it! It's running like a dream in Parallels as opposed to Rhino, which has awful mouse spin problems.
So, after all that ramble, can you think of any way of achieving this in MOI? I've attached the file.

Many thanks,
Roger