WIP - CS-01 Tactic Fighter (Spaceship)

3347.14 In reply to 3347.13 
PaQ,

Thanks for clearing that up. I was going crazy trying to revolve or rail revolve similar profiles into predictable shapes. I got some interesting results, needless to say, but nothing close to what I wanted. My assumption about your technique was making me frustrated, so that's why I asked (you know what they say when you assume). It's also kind of encouraging to know you still have to use a lot of trial and error as you build. I do too, and I would imagine most folks hit some roadblocks as they try to visualize something. Luckily, MoI rewards such experimentation because it's so stable and fast - even though I still get frustrated at times. Like anything worthwhile, though, hard work is usually rewarded and you generally get what you put into it. I find making models in MoI to be similar to solving a puzzle. Once you figure out the solution to a problem - boom- you can slap the result out in a few seconds.

Anyway, here's one more plug for your super cool ship. Are you renders done in Modo? And I love that concept car on your website. So cool!