Photosculpt 3D

3293.12 In reply to 3293.11 
Michael, couldn't you allow to import mesh objects for viewing only (with textures)?

@Hippolyte: I'm very curious for your Photosculpt release. The last years I dreamed from a way to get correct hight maps from real objects like the something simple like wrinkles on a bed sheet. Normal photography seems to be was the only way, but now your software could be a great tool for it. The maps from Crazybump are good, but not perfect - for example wrinkles can't be right catched in a map. I'm very curious how Photosculpt will do it. Do you know when approx. will be the demo available?

Please try to keep the price low, so that many, many people will buy and use it. Maybe you could follow the philosophy of the octane renderer ;) :

"If Octane Render is as great as it sounds, why is it so cheap?
Refractive Software could have charged much more for the performance of Octane Render and sold to fewer people, but in these hard economic times, that wouldn’t do much for helping out smaller studios and individuals from having access to this powerful software. By keeping the cost lower, more individuals will have access to this power and will be able to generate more economic growth than if only a few were able to afford Octane Render."

Visualisation for Designer and Architects | www.simulacrum.de