futher plans

3225.2 In reply to 3225.1 
Hi andras,

> In this year do you plan any section command ? it is horrible
> to project elements almost on by one ...

Maybe, but I'm not entirely sure yet - how would you expect a section command to be any different than drawing a line and projecting it?

Also I don't quite understand what you mean by "to project elements almost on by one" - when you select the projection targets you are not restricted to only have to select target objects one by one, you can use any kind of normal selection at that time such as window selection or "Select All", etc...

Why are you picking things one by one if you want to project on to everything? Why not just use Ctrl+A for that?

Re: Silhouette - yeah as you've seen generating the silhouettes is not entirely the same thing as generating an automatic full hidden line drawing. It gives you all the "ingredients", meaning you have all the curve pieces that should be in the final drawing but it does not deal with visibility so you will still need to cut pieces and discard stuff that is supposed to be hidden.

I do intend to work on a more complete automatic hidden line removal function in the future.

- Michael