Looped edge selection

3112.56 In reply to 3112.54 
Hi neo, so the other general problem is that it is just far, far more time intensive to design UI that is tablet friendly.

I'm glad that I focused on it early in MoI's design, because it helped me to start from scratch and do some stuff that was fresh and new instead of just doing the "standard app" dropdown menu + toolbar type thing.

I am careful to not disturb the existing tablet friendly nature of MoI when adding in new functions, but it is just not possible for me to take the design time to have every single new feature be "heads up tablet enabled" in all cases.... It is just too time intensive, the reality would be that I would not be able to add in as many functions.

So the main choice with this loop selection for example is to have it as something you can set up as a keyboard shortcut, or to not have it all until some time in the future when I could spend all the time that would be necessary to consider how to make it work in a "heads up" manner if that is even possible (possible to do without making a decrease in overall usability in the long term I mean).

Which do you think would be the better choice in this case - do you think it would be better if it was not added in at all?

It would be cool if I could magically have 72 hours of work in a day to have more design time, but I'm limited to only 24 hours in a day.

- Michael