Collection of MoI Icon with Color

2964.11 In reply to 2964.10 
Hi David,
It really gets a bit to convoluted for my skill set. He is doing some things with a combination of "Transparency Settings" and "PNG" files and "CSS Color Settings" that all have to be worked with.

Like that viewport seperator you mentioned is a PNG file named "ViewportForeground.png" in the UI folder. It is just dynamically scaled for the setup UI.

You would colorize that image to meet what you have set in the "options-View" for the background color.

Also, things like the command buttons in the palletes have images that are doing rollover stuff in conjuntion with a transparency setting. So it would be quite a bit of work to find the elements and change them all to look good. It wont be just one setting in the css file.

Moving the toolbars around (The construction/Transform area) I think is in the "SidePane.htm" file. Again, with this changing rapidly here at the end, with possible tweaks in this area of scene browser work, I would probably wait a bit before I invest to much time. I think ASH has already came to that conclusion also.

I personally will look for more expert results from these other fellows when all is said and done anyway. :O

Burr

EDITED: 19 Jun 2012 by BURRMAN