Button Style Terminology

 From:  wunddal
Hey Michael,
quick question, is there a name for the "drag buttons" you have used for pan and rotate. That is such a unique interaction I'd like to see more folks use that concept in tablet applications.

Is it going to be possible to use that style button the the multi-touch features in windows 7