Who we are...

I'm from Belgium and working in the financial sector.
Computer graphics a hobby for me. I came there through my interest for other disciplines like photography, scale models and airbrushing. Huge fan of Fantasy and sci-fi art (Brom, Keith Parkinson, Jim Burns to name just a few).
I discovered 3D with Bryce 10 years ago (and also the fun of web communities with it and other MetaCreations products). I was a user of the public beta of Rhino 1 almost 9 years ago. I felt at ease with it and since then I've been following the evolution of this software but never could afford it. I've been using quite a lot of other products since then but never forgot how easy booleans and fillets were in Rhino.
A post in another forum by Frenchy Pilou (well known in other forums as a "living encyclopedia"...) attracted me here and I'm afraid I'm here to stay, hehe ;-))
So in the future, I will probably use MoI for most of my "hard surface" modeling. Other commercial products I use are Modo, Vue, ZBrush, Hexagon together with some free apps like Blender and Wings3D.

Cya

EDITED: 9 Jan 2007 by SCHBEURD