Displify the style edition.

2863.20 In reply to 2863.18 
Hi PaQ,

> and ... what about right click on the style name from the here ?

Hmmm, yup that would be another good candidate for some kind of shortcut.

I guess it could either pop up the "Edit styles" dialog (the one with the list of all styles on it with Add/Delete/Edit/Up/Down), or the "Edit style" dialog for editing the properties (currently name and color) of just that one style.

Any idea which one would make more sense?

> > But Ctrl+Click on a swatch is not currently used for anything,
> > so that could be a possibility.

> Well, I don't like to much mutli key combo like that, it
> probably not really in the MoI spirit :)

I don't really want to rely on them for the basic essential functions, but they can be good for shortcuts and advanced type functions.

The only problem is that I just remembered that I was going to also use that Ctrl+click as a way to set the style on the parent brep object without changing any sub-objects... I guess I could do something like shift for that instead though.

re: specular - I think I may go for even slightly less brightness than that for the initial default setting, so there is just a hint of it.

> I've rerender the robot too with that settings ->
> http://users.skynet.be/fc508872/WIP.html

Wow, your robot is looking really awesome there with the new lighting and shading system!

It does look a lot like a rendering instead of a real time display which is pretty cool! :) I guess kind of more like a semi-toon or technical illustration type rendering though since there are no shadows. But possibly when I do get a chance to do some basic built in renderer work it may be more focused on that kind of a style initially rather than a photoreal type orientation.

- Michael