Displify the style edition.

2863.18 In reply to 2863.17 
Hi Michael,

>> One note on this part - instead of a click on the little arrow and then another click on "Edit styles" in the flyout you can actually do it more like one motion:
Press down on the little arrow and keep the mouse button down, drag over to "Edit styles" and release on it.

Allright that's a allready one click less :)

>>Yup, that one is easy to set up, I've added it for the next beta.

And actually you can update your current beta to work like that as well, copy the attached file EditStylesDialog.htm over top of the previous version in the \ui subfolder inside of the v2 beta's main installation folder and it should behave like that. Let me know if that was not what you meant

Cool, that's a other one ... thank you very much !
(I was more looking for this behaviour for the scene browser style windows, but I didn't get that right click on a style isolate the selection like you explain later)

and ... what about right click on the style name from the here ?

>> But Ctrl+Click on a swatch is not currently used for anything, so that could be a possibility.

Well, I don't like to much mutli key combo like that, it probably not really in the MoI spirit :)

>> Could you please show what your lighting options are for that screenshot? I've been thinking some about setting a low level of specular as the initial default.

I probably will not use it at a modeling stage, a little to much disturbing I guess.
But I like it for buffer render shot, I've rerender the robot too with that settings -> http://users.skynet.be/fc508872/WIP.html

Thanks for taking some of your time sir !

EDITED: 3 Feb 2010 by PAQ