[Request] Line from Center point :)

2782.42 In reply to 2782.39 
@Pilou
Your are totally right :)
The only small problem is that when locked, everything is the same grey! And sometimes I have so much guides that I need to makes 2 or 3 groups of guides. And sometimes I even duplicate the whole model in the x axis from a straight line and details parts only on the duplicated model (im doing a sort of procedural modelling, I can then get back to the original state without using the history, kinda like a non-linear history of my model)
The watch im doing right now (well its paused the client need to send some more data) is a mess if I turn everything on.
The answer would be differents colors for locked lines (another color box, by default light grey)

@-ash-
You are right too, Pilou tech is good but its not for all the cases. My workflow currently is orange color style for construction lines, I also have multi-styles (still the same orange) because the model is too complex to only have 1 style for all the construction lines.

@Michael

> For an example, see here:
> http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=1521.1

Well I think the current MoI UI is better than -ash- example, at least for beginners. For advanced users -ash- example is better than the current UI.

The perfect UI would have a slider from dark to light just like After Effects, for people that like Dark on white background or White on dark background.
The Blender exemple is good in the overall feeling of the UI but bad in details I agree with you the black on dark grey is not very good.

> Thanks very much for the feedback!

Thanks you for your feedback too :)