[Request] Environement Maps + Zebra !

2764.8 In reply to 2764.7 
Thanks for all

I have the latest Beta. Ive buyed MoI just by looking at the jelly pot tutorial and doing 2-3 booleans on the trial.
Already done a watch and lot of medical devices with it, complexe impossibles booleans for poly modelling. And its so fast !
Im not even thinking while modelling with MoI, Im even more faster than co-workers with Lightwave and Modo, and I produce cleaner meshes.
MoI is like sketchup, once you see it you buy it :D
Ive done some low-poly modelling with MoI also (thanks n-gons) I found myself working with MoI for things I was doing in Sketchup.
Wish I can share my works (at least a render) but I cant for now, the watch is not on the market yet same for the medicals :)
I also wish I had time to model things at home with MoI. (space ships !)

Changing the style color is an option, but it would be cool to have a color box somewhere in the options to change the default black lines
without messing with css / cfg / ini files.

I cant wait for MoI v3, environements maps gonna be awesome for very organic modelling, when you dont have really hard edges.
MoI only need more advertisements, the only one I know is on cgdigg website, to be a block-buster !
Maybe organising modelling contests on 3d forums like CgSociety, 30 days delay (the trial time) on an unknown software, that would be awesome :)