[Request] Environement Maps + Zebra !

Hello everyone,

I love MoI for me its the most awesome modelling tool ive ever seen (way ahead of sketchup wich is also cool)
The scene/style management have pushed everything and allowed very complex models to be made.
The toolset is very complete while staying simple to use, I think you can already model pretty much anything with it.

The only thing I miss is Environements maps and Zebra in the viewport.

Environements maps benefits would be:
- able to see the curvatures and surfaces more efficiently
- able to make custom environements maps and share them
- visualize metalic parts inside MoI
- assign different environements maps (in styles > edit)

Zebra (wich is an environement map too I think):
- create more smooth curves
- check for surface imperfections

On the attachment you can see differents images of what I mean (most of all are from Rhino and T-Splines from Rhino manual), also look at http://www.vimeo.com/4281496
this yellow shading is amazingly cool, feel like inside a photo studio.
I like the smooth shading (the one on the attachement) wich give a very cool look at all the geometry, also you can really see and visualize the curves
and the overall 3d feeling of your object. I think this pure white look is an environement map but im not sure.

So here's a recap of my requests:
- Be able to use custom environements maps (simple jpegs)
- Be able to use mutliple environements maps or switch between them in a fast way (optional)
- Have "build in" environements maps already in MoI (one zebra, one photographic, one metallic like in the vimeo video) (optional)
- Be able in the MoI options to change the colors of solids/faces/lines (currently only the grid and background) (would be usefull)

I would hear your comments and suggestions about it, and feedback from Michael if its technically do-able.
I think it would be a cool point for MoI, many jewelry or product designers love this.
Another thanks for the hard work you are doing Michael, you have the best job in the world, making people happy :)

Attachments: