MoI - Big Wishlist thread - Post your wishes here

Hi,

Not much time these days to answer to various posts. I've seen a lot of cool suggestions and I'm glad to see that there will be new options for arc 3 points and elliptical arc. I had no time to say that I supported these suggestions before Michael announced they would be in the next beta !!!
The new option for meshing planar surfaces will also be welcome. Not only for further detailing the mesh but I think it will ease the creation of nice UV maps as well. And who knows, maybe Ngons with less points will be easier to import into Modo ! ;-)
The mesh example in the post by Michael looks very similar to what Amapi Pro produces.

Thanks Michael for great reactivity to various requests.

Now, I'd like to second the request of JDK (Jesse) concerning the use of arrow keys to move objects and (more important in my opinion) control points. With an option to set the distance (for example click on arrow key would nudge a point 1/10th of a unit while Shift click would nudge 1/2 or 1 unit...)

Also the suggestion to extrude surfaces along their normals has my support.

Could you implement a "cap ends" function for the Revolve and Rail Revolve tools as you've done for Loft and Sweep ?

And by the way, Michael, what about functions to enable some kind of symmetry modeling ??? Would be cool for extrusions and move functions sometimes...

MoI is really growing fast and in a brilliant manner. Probably the main reason why there are so many jewellers using it is because it is a true gem ! ;-))