Are there selection glitches?

2734.10 In reply to 2734.9 
> Hi Dave, hmmm it looks like ATI does not currently have that kind of per-application settings in the driver like Nvidia drivers have.

Yeah, I didn't see any options like that either.

>It looks like they do have a method under "Profiles" where you can set things up to switch between saved driver settings with a hotkey or with a menu item off the tray icon, that may be useful.

I looked at that, but it didn't seem all that convenient to use, but maybe I'll look into it more if I start using both apps at the same time.

> Did setting AA to 'Let the application decide' solve your selection problems?

I think so. I have not had any selection 'glitches' since I changed the setting. So thanks again for cluing me in about what causes the problem.

BTW, I've got a little more than 40% of the Javascript API documented so far. Things are starting to bog down a bit as I get into API areas that are harder to test or guess at what they do. But overall I think I'm making good progress. I've run into several APIs that don't seem to do what they say they do, and a couple of others that cause consistent crashes. Should I be running these by you, or do you expect that to be the case for some of the things in the API?

I'm also spotting some things that I think are omissions from the API in terms of making the API generally useful to third party developers. I assume that in some cases you only put in support for things you knew you needed to handle from the script level, and left out support for things you could handle completely at the C/C++ level. It could also be that I haven't explored every nook and cranny yet as well. so maybe I've missed how to do something. In any case, the question is: are you interested in filling in the API gaps, if indeed there are any? If so, I'll start making a separate set of notes for those things that don't currently seem doable from the scripting level...

- Dave Morrill