Could you update moi.idl?

2715.7 In reply to 2715.6 
> The main thing that can be a problem is that I'm also making changes to things in new releases to support new features, etc... So if you customize it extensively you'll need to merge your customizations into my changes for each new release.

I understand. Shouldn't be a problem short term, since I'll mostly just be trying things out to see how they work and fit together. I'll probably have a "sandbox" version for tinkering separate from my "production" version I use for modeling. Given you're warning though, I'll try to think of ways to mitigate this problem going forward.

> I do have some ideas on modularizing things to a somewhat greater extent, like for example if a side pane palette (like Draw curve / Draw solid) was more encapsulated into its own file rather than all baked into SidePane.htm, then that would make it easier to have less merging needed in SidePane.htm . But it's hard to get the time to work on this currently with a lot of more "regular end user" features in the pipe.

Seems like you're pretty close already in general, just that one file is what makes things somewhat fragile at the moment. Once I get into it more, I might be able to make some suggestions...

Dave Morrill