Browser (looking good)

2705.4 In reply to 2705.3 
Hi Neo, I'll take a look at the bug shortly - that likely does not have anything to do with the script though, the same thing should happen when using the regular Options method to switch as well. It looks like the bug is triggered when switching and having the inline browser be collapsed.

I seem to remember putting in something to prevent updates to the inline browser when it is collapsed as a performance enhancement. Something is probably not going right for that part.

> And last but not least, you did not reply on my comment
> about the scroll bar...

Well, the modified version you show there looks nice with your special customized theme, but it would look weird on the standard version.

For the standard version, the current regular scrollbar seems to be fine as far as I can tell.

If you would like to alter the scroll bar colors to match your customized theme, that is possible by setting some properties in CSS. Go to moi.css and add in this at the bottom:

body
{
    scrollbar-base-color:gray;
}

Also you can set colors of individual elements by setting these properties:
scrollbar-arrow-color:
scrollbar-3dlight-color:
scrollbar-arrow-color:
scrollbar-darkshadow-color:
scrollbar-face-color:
scrollbar-highlight-color:
scrollbar-shadow-color:
scrollbar-track-color:

See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa358814(VS.85).aspx for more description on what each of those colors targets.

re: Colorpicker - I definitely do want to make a better colorpicker dialog in the future. At the moment, tweaking colors is just not a major priority yet since I don't have things like a renderer built into MoI currently.

It would certainly be cool if all aspects of MoI could have been customized all at the same time and all be finished with the absolute most polished UI for every single detail such as the color picker.... Unfortunately I'm limited to only 24 hours in a single day and these things take time.

- Michael