Flyout

2699.2 In reply to 2699.1 
Hi Burr,

> The style tools flyout is a cool way to do that.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :)

I'd been thinking about how to handle that for quite a while... Originally I was going to have some buttons hanging out right directly inside the scene browser for those things but every time I tried that it seemed pretty weird, and kind of cluttered things up.

Having those tools actions on a flyout helps to keep the browser more streamlined.

> Cant wait to dig in and find all the goodies!

It's going to take me a bit to gather my notes up, I've got 120 checkins to review.

Some various things though are: Styles written out as materials to OBJ and LWO formats, Lock (ctrl+click to lock in the browser), Isolate (right-click on hide), cap ends option for curve offset, Performance improvement when doing a transform on a large number of curves, extended "selection undo" to also work on hide and also for scene browser actions, new "Align to surface" option for array curve when the curve is projected on to a surface, quite a bunch of stuff for styles - undo works for style stuff like assigning or editing styles, a bunch of tune-ups to get more expected behavior for how styles are assigned to objects, styles transfer to and from IGES files, and quite a bunch of bug fixes.

I'll get a more proper full list of stuff here in a bit though...

- Michael